How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a Return Authorization #.
- Mail your returned item to: Nifty Home Products 920 Walnut Avenue Madison Lake, Minnesota 56063
- Send tracking # to email@example.com.
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- Check/Money Order
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded. Mailing Address For Check/Money Order Nifty Home Products, Inc. 920 Walnut Ave., Madison Lake, Minnesota 56063
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- FedEx, UPS and USPS are our preferred shipping carriers. We ship everything for a flat rate of $5.95 and include free shipping for orders over $50.
Nifty Home Products, Inc. 1 Year Limited Warranty
Nifty Home Products, Inc. (NHP) warrants that NHP products will be free of defects in either workmanship or materials. This warranty does not apply to any damages resulting from misuse, negligence, accidents, abuse, or improper repair. This warranty does not apply to improper cleaning from abrasive cleaners, or cover the interior or exterior against discoloration or stains acquired during normal use. NHP will replace or repair, at its option, the same or like value product if the product does not performed as warranted. If the product does not perform as warranted, the original purchaser can contact NHP at 800-815-4401 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy for the original purchaser. NHP is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives the owner specific legal rights that may be amended and vary from state to state.